Sometimes when the children demand a lot of attention it becomes difficult to have a moment of your own, most of the time you concentrate in the well-being of your kids; but to be a happy and a joyful mom you also need to be a person who enjoys her individual time.
- Let’s get out of this point quickly. Yes, it´s important to have a balanced diet and exercise.
- Don’t compete with other women and do not compare yourself, neither you, nor the achievements of your children or those of other mothers.
- Find time for yourself.
- Be in touch with your friends
- Keep your partner relationship going.
- Be grateful for everything you have. Think positive. Even difficult situations leave great lessons.
- Learn from mistakes and work on them
- Leave your fears behind don’t transmit them to your children
- Learn something new