By José Trejo Galván
For this second semester of the school year, we hope that the tournament will be full of joy and emotions, but above all very pleasant experiences. In this championship we will be participating with more than 10 categories, from 4 to 17 years old.
On the other hand, we extend the invitation so that external students can join the different categories of our Colegio Celta Soccer School and participate in the Scotiabank National Youth League, Reserve Tournament and local leagues. All those interested will be able to attend 2 sample classes at no cost during the month of February 2022. To do this, you must contact and schedule your sample class at the following email: email@example.com
By Abraham Juárez
One of the benefits that our school offers is that it has its own swimming pool. Taking advantage of this benefit, we offer our students the opportunity to take a class a week in an aquatic space, which helps them develop better coordination of movements, a sense of survival and strengthen their immune system so that their growth process is better, get sick less and learn to enjoy it.
A negative mentality, as well as the cold, affect our body not to function optimally and influence us to get sick. So that they can enjoy this space and take advantage of their classes efficiently, it is important that they attend all of them, we must let them enjoy of them, we try not to instill our fears in them. This space makes them stronger and healthier. In the water they are in constant movement and its temperature is between 29 and 30 degrees -approximately-. The body is made to adapt to any climate, let’s not pretend that the climate adapts to our children.
Most of them want to learn and have fun, this is a good space to achieve it. The most appropriate thing is to prevent possible situations that can make them sick. In this way, we will be able to have healthier and stronger children to resist climate changes at any time of the year. Taking into account the care they must have to avoid getting sick, leaving them.
Next, we suggest some measures or care that should be considered in the winter period and that help with this purpose:
1. A good diet is essential. Although vitamin C is credited with all the trumps for maintaining a healthy immune system, a balanced diet provides everything the body needs, and there’s no need to consume additional vitamins if your child has good food at home, including fruits and vegetables high in this vitamin.
2. During this class children can easily become dehydrated and that is why it is important to take care of them, and make sure that, during this period, they consume a lot of water, water is a pure and healthy element.
3. It is easier to get sick in winter, because our bodies are more prone to viruses, and are working to protect themselves from the cold. After your children take their class, it is essential that they come prepared to dress warmly, in addition to taking into account the following points:
• Dry off immediately after getting out of the water and put on a mask.
• Mainly cover the chest and head when moving from the pool to the changing area.
• At the time of getting dressed, first put clothing on the chest and feet.
• Keep ourselves covered when moving from the pool area to the classroom.
• A good coat is essential, scarves and hats help to maintain a constant body temperature.
Swimming is one of the best activities to keep us healthy.
By Pedro Rodríguez
In this 2022 the athletics team is keeping an eye on the new competition dates. As with the opening of the new season that began last November 2021, closing the 1st stage in December of the same year with the qualifiers for the next ‘State Athletics Championship’, we await the opening with great joy and emotion for the new dates and to be able to appreciate the releases and races of our representative team.
Come and be part of the team, schedule your sample class: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aerial Dance in Fabrics
By Fernanda González
Aerial dance is a discipline also considered an extreme sport; this can be practiced from an early age, as long as the student has well-developed dexterity and reflexes.
In aerial dance in fabrics, skills are practiced and developed, one of which is found: discipline, since in the same practice sets of basic rules must be followed both for coexistence and group as well as in the performance of figures; dexterity, which is reflected in performing movements and solving problems; concentration, it must always have before uploading to the fabric, it is used in this discipline throughout the process of working on fabric; strength, mainly the area of the torso and upper extremities, which are previously prepared in a warm-up; elasticity, which is worked on in all the extremities, and thanks to the demand in this discipline, the students who were not naturally elastic, acquire elasticity in a relatively short time; coordination, in fabric work a harmonic and effective movement is needed, to be able to synchronize the moorings and perform the figures correctly; mental agility and body memory, the body has the wonderful ability to remember the movements we make by itself, in the fabrics, by repeating movements, there comes a time when you no longer need to think so much about the figure, if not , just trust our own muscle memory and agility; and finally, the interpretation and projection, in the realization of the choreographies and the lyrical work.
It is a complementary sport that requires the mind-body connection. It is also helpful in psychological aspects such as self-esteem, since having achieved the execution of a figure generates great satisfaction in the students. It is a discipline suggested by sports scientists for its multiple benefits, in addition to being enjoyed and you can feel that you are flying, at the same time you dance in the heights.
Class times are: Monday and Wednesday from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.