CISMUN 2022 March 2nd & 3rd On site & Online
Queretaro, Qro. México
- Attendance to the CISMUN 2022 is free and open to Middle & High School students.
- Advisors can request through mail the document to make a single registration for his/her students (max. 15 delegates per school).
- This document will be constantly updated by the CISMUN staff, here you will find the Committees, topic(s), and delegations. Don’t ask permission for editing, is just to provide the general information of the event and the possible delegations that are available to be considered in the registration process.
- For the On-site participation is mandatory to deliver, at the arrival, the COVID questionary and responsive letter that will be send through mail. Wearing a mask all the time and keeping a 1,5 meters distance, are not negotiable requirements to participate in the event.
- For the Dress Code, delegates are expected to wear professional business attire at all conference sessions, the only exception is for the Special Committee. Any member of the staff can request to a delegate to leave a session or the event and get back with the appropriate attire if these guidelines are not met.
- CISMUN will challenge the academic and personal skills of the students through the discussion of high-relevance topics and at the same time is expected to provide an environment for the creation and reinforcement of connections between individuals, groups, and societies.
- For any situation or doubt in the registration process or at any moment previous, during or after the event, contact us by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Other channels for an effective communication will be provided to all the advisors days before the event.
- TAKE IN CONSIDERATION: This document will be constantly updated, delegations in green are still available (at the last editing time shown in the footer of all the pages), delegations highlighted in blue are already assigned. For the registration file, students and/or advisors are asked to give three possible options that are still available, so please make sure to check this document online to see the last version.
In the following table you will find a summary of the CISMUN Committees, if you click on the Topic’s Main Idea it will send you to the corresponding page with the complete information: